Counselors and Advisers
The Office of Admissions appreciates the critical role high school guidance counselors play in advising college-bound students. We thank you for the time you invest in your students as they move through the college admissions process. UF's applicant pool is always exceptional because of the excellent students you send our way. We also appreciate your continued efforts after students receive the UF admissions notice.
We also know that you have many responsibilities and need accurate information quickly. In addition to the admissions Web site and publications like Gatortales, we have numerous admissions officers on staff to assist you, your students and their families. We also have officers who specialize in transfer admission, graduate and professional school admission and admission for international students.
Although we are unable to visit every high school or community college, we welcome your phone calls and emails throughout the year, so please contact us when you need assistance. Please give parents and students our office email and phone number: firstname.lastname@example.org, Office of Admissions - (352) 392-1365.
If you have not been to UF for a visit lately, please plan to attend an information session and tour, and encourage your students to visit. These are held Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Call (352) 392-2959 or click here to make a reservation.
- Academic Calendars
- Admissions Phone List
- Admissions Representatives By Territory
- Admissions Requirements
- Application Checklist
- Application Deadlines
- Application Review Procedures
- Application Timeline
- Combined Bachelor's/Master's Degrees
- Computer Requirements
- Correspondence Directory - UF Offices
- Costs of Attendance
- Counselor Listserv for HS counselors, subscribe to
- Counselor Listserv for CC advisers, subscribe to
- Credit by Examination - AICE, AP, CLEP and IB
- Dual Enrollment
- Freshman Profile
- Gatortales Newsletter
- Housing Information
- Immunizations and Medical History
- Learn More About UF's Innovation Academy
- Minimum Admission Requirements
- Planning for UF
- Qualifying for Admission
- Self-Reported Academic Record
- Scholarships for Undergraduates
- Special Undergraduate Programs
- Tuition Deposit
- UFID, GatorLink, Gator 1 Card and ISIS