How to Apply: The Freshman Application Checklist
- Submit your online application, including essay and résumé sections, by November 1, no later than 12:00 am (midnight) Eastern Standard Time. Applications received after November 1 will receive a decision on a space-available basis only.
- $30 nonrefundable application fee, submitted online or mailed by check or money order. Please be aware that if paying by credit card, a $1.75 service fee will be added automatically to the $30 fee, so the total application fee is $31.75.
- Complete your Self-Reported Academic Record.
- Arrange to have official ACT and/or SAT scores sent directly to UF from the testing service.
- Check Your Application Status