What to Expect Now That You Are Admitted
- Freshman Information Brochure - Steps to a successful transition to UF
What You Will Receive Upon Admission
- A letter of notification, tuition deposit instructions, and a general information brochure.
- The Department of Housing and Residence Education will email you instructions for completing your campus housing contract within 1-2 weeks if you applied for campus housing prior to your admission.
- You can still apply for campus housing, but do it ASAP! Campus housing is not guaranteed for incoming students.
- The Office of New Student Programs will mail Preview Orientation materials to you in March.
Before you Arrive on Campus
- Pay your tuition deposit as soon as you can to confirm your admission to the freshman class.
- Complete your immunization history form.
- Provide proof of adequate health insurance coverage (effective Summer B 2014).
- Complete your campus housing contract by your due date, if you were offered a contract.
- Arrange to attend Preview, UF's mandatory orientation program for beginning students. Reservations are first come - first served.
- Complete your Preview preparation before your arrive for orientation.
- Learn about Bright Futures if you are a recipient.
- If you need financial aid, complete the FAFSA application no later than March 15 and investigate financial aid options.
- Arrange to have your school send your final high school transcripts, documenting your graduation, to the Office of Admissions.
- Arrange to have any dual-enrollment transcripts (college, university or community college) or AP, IB, CLEP or AICE scores sent to the Office of Admissions.